The Beacon Caravan Park is located in Lucas Street, within walking distance of the local business and town facilities. The park provides both powered and un-powered sites as well as 3 well-equipped air-conditioned self-contained cabins, with Digital TV in each cabin. There is a modern ablution block which includes a disabled toilet and shower and laundry on premises as well as a campers kitchen, alongside a grassed area.
- Campers Kitchen has cooking facilities & BBQ.
- Gazebo is in a bush setting area.
- No charge for BBQ or dryer.
- Cabins: start at $110.00 per night.
- Powered Van Site $26.00
- Unpowered Van Site $11 per night
- Tent Site $11.00
- Casual Showers $5.50 per person.
- Dog friendly park, all pets must be on a leash.
- No RAC rating.
- EFTPOS available.